Discuss Hi there from Tile Giant in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com.

A

albyshellshear

hi nathan

any plans for a tile giant in liverpool??

my nearest one is birkenhead or ormskirk, bit out the way but worth it for the trade prices on mapei...seems a shame not to have a store in the city....

recommemded sites would be speke retail park or edge lane imo
aintree might impact on ormskirk but that would also be a good site too

regards
ed
Speke would suit me great :thumbsup:

Y

Yorkshire Tiling Services

Hi all, my name is Nathan and I work for Tile Giant. I've been in the retail side of the tiling world for about nearly 10 years now for various tile companies.
This is a great forum for information, research and support and we at Tile Giant have been really excited about the sponsorship and look forward to building a good relationship with traders and the rest of the members.
If there is anything I can do to help whether its tracking down a certain product or you wanted to leave any feedback from a visit to our stores, then please feel free to leave me a message.
Looking forward to chatting to you all.

All the best,
Nathan

Never used Tile Giant before, think the nearest one to Halifax is in Bradford, might call in, is there a contact name there?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi there from Tile Giant in the Tile Retail | Tile Buying area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Hi All So around 10 years ago (i had no idea it was that long ago until i looked up the order...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Might be an easy question for the pros! I have a 12x14 tile that I am going to...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hi. My daughter is having a walk in shower fitted by builders. I am concerned because most of...
Replies
Views
Notts_Rob66
N

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB