Discuss Holiday Recommendations in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

On one

Going just for 7 days that far you would spend 4 days of it jet lagged the canaries would be better IMO for a short holiday quite nice that time of year I am in Florida at the mo 10 days would be the shortest at this distance IMO

But I am a little older lol

Jet lag...whats that?.....I've done dozens of flights over the Atlantic over the years....jet lag just doesn't affect me! I find 7 days is just enough to keep me interested,going for 14 days I find that after 10 days I start to get bored!

O

On one

Hi Folks, just got back from this place Dreams Resorts & Spas - Palm Beach Punta Cana. And without doubt it has the best service you will get anywhere! and that is from someone who doesn't give out compliments freely.(So the wife says!)
Everyone.....the Rep,the barmen,the maids,the receptionists,the waiters,the gardeners.....absolutely fantastic people,always smiling,always helpful however busy they were.
Plenty going on all day and evening....too much to mention here.
I would even recommend the Premier Inn at Gatwick for convenience.....30m from the North Terminal.....I hate the thought of being late for checking in at the Airport.

O

On one

Me and the wife stayed there in 2009 for our first wedding anniversary, top floor overlooking the prefered club pool and beach! Stunning place if I remember rightly, lots of disarrano and good cigars!
:drool5:
Yeah, we went through the Prefered Club pool area to get to the Seaside grill some nights. I thought the sun beds seemed a bit rammed in around the pool area......not nice if you had paid all that extra money and found you were sitting next to a group of Americans twineing on........well you still would have heard them from the other side of the building anyway!

Giving this a bit of a bump, sorry......

Righto.......Need a little break to take my kids away this August.

Will only be a 4 night stay so UK only.

Thinking of going to North Devon, heard that Woolabombe beach is wonderful for kids ect (ive twins girls aged 8 and just inherited a 9 yr old girl too, but thats another story..........)

Anyone been to Woolacombe Bay Holiday Park? In particularly the Golden Coast one?

T

TJ Smiler

I didn't go on holiday for 11 years but last year (September) i went to Hisaronu in Turkey and it was absolutely fantastic..... And so cheap too! Went all inclusive (including alcoholic drinks) for 11 nights for £380, i took £800 to spend but it was more like having £3000 as the exchange rate was so good. Highly recommend Hisaronu as a town to anyone and am going again this september.

Never ever again will i not have a holiday at least once a year.

Reply to Holiday Recommendations in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi, my name is Eddy, my forum nickname is Dobalganero. I am looking for advice here. I hope I...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, new to the forum, nice to meet you. A tiler recommended to bring this question...
Replies
Views
Hi - this looks like a really great forum and I’m hoping I can get some advice. We have a...
Replies
Views
Hi All First post long storey short had arranged for someone to re model my bathroom on the...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB