Discuss Holiday Recommendations in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

Do you go in the UK with the van at weekends or take it overseas Doug?
just in UK Dan, thought about taking it down to my brother's place in France but just haven't got round to it yet, plus it'd mean getting the dogs passports (me too now I think about it), getting them vacc'ed for rabies etc so it'd probs be more trouble than what it's worth.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
just in UK Dan, thought about taking it down to my brother's place in France but just haven't got round to it yet, plus it'd mean getting the dogs passports (me too now I think about it), getting them vacc'ed for rabies etc so it'd probs be more trouble than what it's worth.
Where about in the UK do you take it? I love Somerset and Devon. If I had one I'd always be down there.

D

Dougs Third Go

Where about in the UK do you take it? I love Somerset and Devon. If I had one I'd always be down there.
last few summers we've been down to Aberdaron in Wales, lovely place, and good fishing too, I know we're going to Haverigg for a week this summer, but would also like to get over to Harrogate for a week to catch the CLA Game Fair at Harewood House

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Holiday Recommendations in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi, my name is Eddy, my forum nickname is Dobalganero. I am looking for advice here. I hope I...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, new to the forum, nice to meet you. A tiler recommended to bring this question...
Replies
Views
Hi - this looks like a really great forum and I’m hoping I can get some advice. We have a...
Replies
Views
Hi All First post long storey short had arranged for someone to re model my bathroom on the...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB