Discuss Holidays.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Booked up for Florida in October. Go every year around this time, as my wife's holidays suck and it's more for christmas than anything else (wife's a doctor, so working or on call for the festive period) Turns out we can't go this year and my brother and his family are getting a free holiday. My wife announced 4 weeks ago that she is pregnant with our second little consumer, and refuses to fly while in this condition. I offered to take one of my friends and leave her and little consumer no.1 at home for peace and relaxation, while i struggled to cope with playing golf and drinking Jack every day for 3 weeks, but she's was having none of it! :thumbsdown::thumbsup::thumbsdown:

We fly out to florida on oct 25th, i'l have quite a few jacks for ya.:thumbsup:

bluesky

TF
Arms
cambridge
booked 3 bed villa -private pool ,sky tv .big bbq,wi fi ,top notch for july 16th for 2 weeks in portugal.seems a long way away at the moment but as soon as xmas gone then nearly there !booking this far in advance means discount on villa ,way cheaper flights £600 return for 6 people, cheaper car hire etc and gives something to work for and any winnings from mr paddypower goes straight in the savings tin for spending .worked last year a treat!

Reply to Holidays.. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Holidays..
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.