Discuss Homelux matting adhesive advice in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dan 6457

Hi there,

I have been reading through this forum over the past few weeks, very helpful info on here. I just wanted to confirm that I have chosen the right products for my job.

I am fitting homelux waterproof matting to walls around my bath before tiling. One wall is brick which is rendered and skimmed with plaster, the other is a stud wall which is plasterboarded then also skimmed with plaster. I know ideally it would have backerboards and tile straght to that but I have to work with what I've got.

I have come to the conclusion that I need to prime the plaster with BAL SBR Bond, and then stick the matting up with BAL CTF4. Then stick the tiles up with CTF4 as well.

Have I got this right?

Cheers!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Homelux matting adhesive advice in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi I asked the Wunda technical department if I can just use a Ditra mat only and not the SLC...
Replies
Views
    • Friendly
I'm going to be installing Marmox multi boards, on two (internal walls) I'll use 4mm, just so I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
I'm having a nightmare trying to establish product info from distributors. For example...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB