UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Homes under the Hammer in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

larmar

Just watching a programe homes under the hammer whilst laid up with a bad back ,, and this older guy bought a flat and done it up to resell , they were showing you round and he sai his son had done all this wonderfull tiling ,, the camera zoomed in a bit , to show :this wonderfull tiling : Gee wizz what a mess squint tiles you could hang your coat on in the kitchen no tile edge trims , bathroom was the same tiles not lining up , I nearly put my back out again laughing ,,,
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Homes under the Hammer in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

S
So I am helping out a builder on a prestige house in Central London, long and short of it is...
Replies
Views
Unused Account 1
U
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys hoping someone could advise me as to what needs doing on a job i am on. Its a long...
Replies
Views
AKOTiler
A
G
Hello All, yet another dilema, Plumber has just prepared the Bathroom Walls and Floor for...
Replies
Views
Concrete guy
C
Did a quote last night. When customer opened front door I was nearly knocked back with the...
Replies
Views
Colour Republic
C

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.