Discuss hometown view in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

just thought I'd share this pic that one of my mates took a few years ago, overlooking Kendal. Stunning pic, even though he's a pro photographer, (I've got his permission to post it:thumbsup:)

1011912_596704670350168_337169563_n.jpg

C

Concrete guy

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
I have been up in Alnick the past couple days.. Northumberland is a really nice part of the country as well.

Aye dave, i was up seahouses last weekend diving,stunning, and the weather was superb, this is pic one of the girls took when she surfaced,it was like like being in the med, well apart from water temp 8 degrees :(
ATTACH]52498[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371276055.300643.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 47
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to hometown view in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello! At the completion of my new kitchen tile installation, the grout I had selected (dark...
Replies
Views
Hi I've had a leak from the shower to the room below. I thought it was likely the silicone seal...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views
D
Evening all, a question for all you tiling pro’s please I’m an old school plumber & bathroom...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB