UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss how do you clean your tiling spacers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

Fliselege

I suppose it's both a good thing and a bad thing. Good cos you know you can communicate and bad because as it's their country you would rather be respectful and learn their language.
Very true but there's a few obstacles, I work for a fellow Englishman, I've got 4 BBC channels and Sky news in my satelite package, and the biggest obstacle of all, my 5 year old mocks my Norwegian. Kids can be so cruel. ;-)

S

Stef

I said to buy them 6000 at a time but i now buy them 36000 at a time. :lol:
008.jpg

Plus i have another 12000 in the van!! :smilewinkgrin:

F

Fliselege

You'll have to post a picture of this product or are we in April already!
Snow 021.jpg Snow 022.jpg
With the help of my landlords 13 year old son, I (we) have worked out how to get pics from my phone to P.C!
This was a silly insurance job, had to take 5 tiles off bath, clean them and replace broken tiles around bathroom then retile the bath with marble. Nice materials but job looked stupid, marble bath and 20 year old ceramic walls..... customer was happy though and that's what matters

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to how do you clean your tiling spacers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Tile trim... how are you guys getting it perfect? Do you prefer to set your trim the standard...
Replies
Views
This kitchen is not level as can be seen in the attached picture. From floorboard to kitchen...
Replies
Views
Sid2323
S
I've got plasterers coming in next week to render the (brick) walls of my bathroom ready for it...
Replies
Views
F
There always the one or two tiles above the window, with nothing to hold them in place, slowly...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys & Girls Iv been tiling for just over two years now. Needed a career change after years...
Replies
Views
dbstiling
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.