Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss how do you protect your sigma cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

yep , red or green they are tacky, yes indeed. But like I said, only because we Rubi users only want to show some consideration for your unfortunate circumstances and because we like you It would be cruel of us to keep our cutters out in the open and show the rest of the world how unfortunate you guys really are.

So please, continue to show off your simga's to the world. So that the next time you bring out your lovely little cutter dont worry ....we wont open up our tacky red/green cases and burst your bubble. and...shhh...listen...we wont tell anyone, we promise your secrets safe with us, we wont tell anyone about your sigam. No we won't....ohhh never mind, here's a hanky,:bigcry: it'll be ok, really. you should be proud of your cutter. I tell ya what, go outside right now and shout out loud so everyone will hear you " I HAVE A SIMGA AND I'M LUCKY TO HAVE ONE. Go on ...........................So how do you feel, better?
.....................Yeah I didnt think so, never mind, we'll leave our RUBI in its tacky little box a little longer so no one will know why!!!!:lol:

J

jay

yep , red or green they are tacky, yes indeed. But like I said, only because we Rubi users only want to show some consideration for your unfortunate circumstances and because we like you It would be cruel of us to keep our cutters out in the open and show the rest of the world how unfortunate you guys really are.

So please, continue to show off your simga's to the world. So that the next time you bring out your lovely little cutter dont worry ....we wont open up our tacky red/green cases and burst your bubble. and...shhh...listen...we wont tell anyone, we promise your secrets safe with us, we wont tell anyone about your sigam. No we won't....ohhh never mind, here's a hanky,:bigcry: it'll be ok, really. you should be proud of your cutter. I tell ya what, go outside right now and shout out loud so everyone will hear you " I HAVE A SIMGA AND I'M LUCKY TO HAVE ONE. Go on ...........................So how do you feel, better?
.....................Yeah I didnt think so, never mind, we'll leave our RUBI in its tacky little box a little longer so no one will know why!!!!:lol:

Bet your nickname is Constipated cow ///////:oops:

S

Spud

Good one Jay, yeah get it now. Probably deserve that one but like I said I can take as well as give, so no probs. Its my very sad sense of humour I've got 2x 24 year olds at home and it drives them mad. My ex work-partner used to call me the Lawyer. It didnt matter what he said I always had some smart comment to make.

RUBI ROCKS MAN!!!!!
Hi Bobby reading this thread made me decide to go to my local Rubi Stockist to check out the cutters myself as its been a while since I bought my last Rubi and you are right they are amzing quality!

Attachments

• IMAG0687.jpg
    281 KB · Views: 125
  • IMAG0688.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 120
  • IMAG0690.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 121
  • IMAG0692.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 123
  • IMAG0689.jpg
    264.7 KB · Views: 123

Reply to how do you protect your sigma cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I hope you can help. I'm get despondent cutting 9mm glazed porcelain tiles, 300 x 900mm...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm currently an A-Level DT student. My project involves me making a product for my...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
how do you protect your sigma cutter
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%