Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss how do you protect your sigma cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mike

just an update

i got my local tool dealer to ring their sigma supplier. they want 60 euro for a case for it. thats a bit much for just a plastic case. i bought a stanley tool box for 30 euro (with 2 more inside)and put it in that. altow you have to take off the fence. if i ever get a big cutter il get a box for that
you and your tool boxes alan lol. you'll have to put a photo of the back of your van on here, to show all 40 of your tool boxes. btw you dont need a box for the sigma, it's strong enough without one :thumbsup:

T

The D

I have found a case for your cutter

Attachments

• 120l_grey.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 128
A

Alan M

you and your tool boxes alan lol. you'll have to put a photo of the back of your van on here, to show all 40 of your tool boxes. btw you dont need a box for the sigma, it's strong enough without one :thumbsup:

i love having my tools sorted out into job types, and having them clean and stored neatly .
i dont have 40 of them in the van at once. maybe they would fit. il have to check.

there was only 10 in there all week

S

Spud

I used rubi's for years pretty much up until 2002-2003 when they started letting me down on cutting porcelain i was wet cutting everything as the ts cutters just didnt cut the mustard so rubi brought out the ts plus that just didnt do it either these cutters where now redundant unless i was doing ceramic wall tiling ,2004-2005 I spent £600 on the newly out rubi tx1200n worst money I have ever spent and it turned out to be the most useless cutter and i couldnt wait to see the back of it ,the company I was subbing to at the time got me a superpro 750 which turned out to be an excellent machine so I purchased a superpro 900 ,these cutters cut anything but just dont have the accuracy of the sigmas and to be fair are a little brutal ,
so in my experience for ceramics rubi ts cutter are the best for anything else I wouldnt go near them however the series 2 tx do look better than the previous ones

for porcelain it will be sigma all the way for me now and i will keep my ts 40 for any ceramic wall tiling i may do and my superpros will be back up spare cutting machines

Reply to how do you protect your sigma cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I hope you can help. I'm get despondent cutting 9mm glazed porcelain tiles, 300 x 900mm...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm currently an A-Level DT student. My project involves me making a product for my...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
how do you protect your sigma cutter
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%