UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss How do you stick down your heatmats? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

I use a glue gun sometimes, but I tend to use Devi which is self adhesive, so I prime the floor allow to dry then roll out the mat. Only problem is if you don't get the position spot on first time you can struggle to take it up and re-fit.:thumbsup:
I find that most "high spots" are where loops are Phil and there's none of the sticky tape there, that's why I use glue in a can stuff, to stick those turns down.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to How do you stick down your heatmats? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm tiling my 12m^2 conservatory - Concrete base, Self levelled, 20mm Jackoboards, Prowarm...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Am I a ****? Bumped into a builder in my local and he sees I do tiling so asks me to...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.