Discuss How does your van cope in the snow? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
just been googling it Dan, and apparently it's standard with santander if you deposit a cheque over 10k, they say it's added security to stop money laundering. Why the hell they didn't tell me that when I phoned on friday to ask if funds would deffo be cleared I don't know.

Maybe they logged that call and you can get them to see that? If they can see you were told it'd be clear then you have a leg to stand on so to speak.

Might not be worth the hassle. It's only a few days time but if you have the time I'd at least send a snotty letter.

Reply to How does your van cope in the snow? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

This kitchen is not level as can be seen in the attached picture. From floorboard to kitchen...
Replies
Views
Sid2323
S
New Tilers Van Insurance Provider - But what makes a good van insurance firm these days -...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, my first post. I have had a read through the forum and it seems like this is the...
Replies
Views
I think this is okay to do. I can't see this upsetting a relationship you have. But by all means...
Replies
Views
Tiling around window:. The tiles are 60X30 10mm porcelain. The wall tiles will be cut and fit...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
How does your van cope in the snow?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.