Discuss How far booked up? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Peter

Following on from the other thread, how far are we all booked up on average? 2 weeks? 6 months?

About 4 weeks here myself at present but sometimes can be 2 weeks when slack or could be 6 weeks when busy, although any longer than 3-4 weeks and new customers don't want to wait any longer and go for someone who can do the job yesterday. A bit frustrating as 8 times out of 10, a customer only seems to ring a tiler after the plumber has fitted the shower tray and expects the tiler to do it straight away. What's it like where you are?

Reply to How far booked up? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
We are having some issues with our newly laid tiles. Within several weeks of being laid, we...
Replies
Views
David John
D
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB