Discuss How far booked up? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

wow that's a first, thought you were always booked up for the next 3 years...lol.... maybe a good time to take a holiday....:thumbsup:

It has been a funny few months , first part of the yr was fab , then puff .. like someone turned the lights out... nowt.. prices are very hard .. i even lost a job to a local firm i once recommended and then had to put his work right... deffo a strange world out there at present.

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
manchester
It has been a funny few months , first part of the yr was fab , then puff .. like someone turned the lights out... nowt.. prices are very hard .. i even lost a job to a local firm i once recommended and then had to put his work right... deffo a strange world out there at present.

Are you at the top of google in your area Dave?

D

DHTiling

To be honest Dave I can't cope with all the calls. But like you say price! Is a big factor for some people.suppose I'm lucky enough to be able to pick and choose..

I have never had to price against anyone.. but it is stupid lately.. but one has to earn.

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully it pics up for you Dave

Gus the quotes are plentiful .. just not winning them.

Reply to How far booked up? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
We are having some issues with our newly laid tiles. Within several weeks of being laid, we...
Replies
Views
David John
D
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB