Discuss How far booked up? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Peter

Well... been waiting for confirmation on some jobs..

Full bathroom confirmed

steps confirmed

2 kitchens splashes confirmed

Kitchen wall and floor confirmed..

A nice Saturdays news and just got a PPI letter and refund confirmed .. good news for once.. :thumbsup:

Doesn't matter how far you're booked up, you'll always get something. I've seen myself on a Wednesday not knowing what I'm doing on the Monday then come Thursday evening I've got 3 weeks work booked in. It's a funny old game.

Better working for a few quid less if needs be than sitting in the house..

D

Dougs Third Go

Doesn't matter how far you're booked up, you'll always get something. I've seen myself on a Wednesday not knowing what I'm doing on the Monday then come Thursday evening I've got 3 weeks work booked in. It's a funny old game.

but not better than getting rod out and heading up t' river:smilewinkgrin:

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester

I've seen myself on a Wednesday not knowing what i'm doing Thursday..lol, something allways seems to come in, and you can go from having nowt to being piled out in a mater of hours, I've had jobs come in out of the blue that I quoted months ago and thought I had lost....never know in this game whats round the corner...:thumbsup:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Could well be Dave. I done a quote for a kitchen in January and gave a keen price as.i was quiet, expecting to start it in a week or two. She phoned me in June :lol:

I'm just on with a bathroom that I was asked to do last year just before Xmas. Was booked up then and said they would get someone else to do it as they had relations coming to stay from the US. Got a call in May saying they weren't happy with what others had recommended and decided to wait until I could do it. And 3 months on here we are. Completely unexpected, and and very welcomed :thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to How far booked up? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
We are having some issues with our newly laid tiles. Within several weeks of being laid, we...
Replies
Views
David John
D
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB