UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss How is work going..? (update)... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

hillhead

Mad busy here still, I was working to 7 tonight!
I booked through to late may by looks and squeezing smallish job in now too.
I landed a 313m2 full house too.
I have Orla's( ooc, on here) big house started too, I spent 4 days there last week and tiled most of kitchen floor, diamond set hallway and a lovely living area.
Hoping to get back to here early next week.
A lovely customer and TF member.
So a surprising strong run of work for me, Im even doing a fancy bathroom this week with marble features.

Del W

TF
Arms
Canterbury
Not fantastic,a few estimates in.one of them also includes painting & wood panelling aswell as tiling.Have done painting in the past but prefer to tile all the time,but with everyone doing other peoples trades its getting harder all the time.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
plenty of plastering for the lads,1 bathroom to do before next friday,im off up loch fyne diving for 4 days :) then a load more plastering and a bathroom and kitchen to tile.
ive been ok since the start of the new year,not broke any records,as long as the lads are working i don't mind having a day off now and again to,erm,clean the house(kill some kids on COD,xbox :) )

peteablard

TF
Arms
Cheshire
Still really busy here. Just finished off one of the supermarkets we started earlier this year and now have a couple of days to chill out before the chaos starts. 200m floor starting Sunday, 1100m floor starts at the end of the week along with a 400, 500, And a few other floors ranging from 200-300 metres. Obviously this all commercial stuff, have slotted a few domestic jobs in but normally price myself out with them as too busy. Been very very lucky to get in with a decent company who give me as much work as I can handle so generally stick with them.

I

IvegotsTILE

Rammed at the minute,working 7 days a week and till 8 at night regulary. Got home at 8 on valentines and the missus went mental after cooking a great meal and baking a cake which ended up in the cat.Had to take a day off today for the girlfriends birthday and buy her an ipad just to get back in her good books.
Never had so much work on,alot of new contacts through recommondations. Very busy but loving it.
Me and bri seem to be the only busy ones in our town,a few busy plumbers but most trades dont have a lot on.

Reply to How is work going..? (update)... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Our tiler has done a really amazing job with our kitchen flooring, but has used a...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.