UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss How is work going..? (update)... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Rammed at the minute,working 7 days a week and till 8 at night regulary. Got home at 8 on valentines and the missus went mental after cooking a great meal and baking a cake which ended up in the cat.Had to take a day off today for the girlfriends birthday and buy her an ipad just to get back in her good books.
Never had so much work on,alot of new contacts through recommondations. Very busy but loving it.
Me and bri seem to be the only busy ones in our town,a few busy plumbers but most trades dont have a lot on.

Hang on!!!.. you are late for the missus making a meal but buy the girlfriend an ipad... ooooo you live a dangerous life.. :lol: 2 women on the go.:)

S

scott mccoll

just started going self employed from start of feb after being made redundant. was kept busy & had work booked in untill end of feb untill a minor set back,went to A & E cos of a tile splint(sounds pathetic)but turned out my finger & tendons were badly infected which lead to an operation the following morning & kept in hospital to tues getting antibiotics pumped through me :( hopeing to be back in action asap but thininking al be out the game for at least 2 weeks ...........TIME is money !

I

Ian

just started going self employed from start of feb after being made redundant. was kept busy & had work booked in untill end of feb untill a minor set back,went to A & E cos of a tile splint(sounds pathetic)but turned out my finger & tendons were badly infected which lead to an operation the following morning & kept in hospital to tues getting antibiotics pumped through me :( hopeing to be back in action asap but thininking al be out the game for at least 2 weeks ...........TIME is money !

It sure is, I could give you a health and safety speech on PPE but, I'd be the biggest hypocrite on earth! Hope you can get back on the tools soon.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to How is work going..? (update)... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Our tiler has done a really amazing job with our kitchen flooring, but has used a...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.