Discuss How long should it take me to do this job in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

marktiling

Hi
Still not the fastest tiler but trying to improve - too much of a perfectionist !

Have a floor job coming up -

30sqm of insulation, then 15sqm of UFH in the middle, screed, and finally tiling 30sqm of 600 x 400 granite type tiles on the floor but then have to tile a skirting all the way round and grout / silicone.
Area not easy shape either.

Can anyone tell me approx how long this could / should take me ?
Many thanks
Mark

D

Daz

I'm guessing you have already quoted this job Mark.
If so, you must have a rough idea of how long you expect the job to take. You should work with that timescale in mind and as long as you do not exceed your estimated timeframe and you deliver a first class job then you have nothing to worry about :thumbsup:.

The fact that I or any other tiler may think they can do it in less time is irrelevant. Just do the best job you can and feel proud when you get paid.

Good luck,

Daz

Reply to How long should it take me to do this job in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, i took some jobs as a contractor for some MC Donald's restaurants but i find it quite...
Replies
Views
I'm currently dealing with the contractor from hell who has ruined job after job in my house...
Replies
Views
We had our kitchen tiled last week and we're not at all happy with the work. The tiles aren't...
Replies
Views
My mum is having her bathroom fitted and she sent me some photos and my partner pointed out that...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
How long should it take me to do this job
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.