Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss How many lads use sigma cutters then?? in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stewart

Don't like the scoring action on Sigma's....... a couple of years ago i had my van stolen with all my tools inside, took 3 months to get it all sorted out and tools replaced. Because of this i had to use a couple of Sigma cutters, loaned to me by the Tile shop I use. Worse 3 months of my tiling life........ I was told, once i"d used it for a couple of days it would become second nature to use, but it didn't. They're just wrong wrong wrong!! :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

A

Aston

i think sigmas and montolits are defo the best cutters in terms of build quality, weight and cutting ability but.....to me its like having a ferrari thats left hand drive, thats the best way i can describe it...so for 90% of ever day tiling scenarios, its the right hand drive bmw 'rubi' m3 for because thats more than enough and i can see the road clearly :smilewinkgrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
H

hillhead

Sigma 3B(63cm) main cutter,sigma 3D(93cm) big cutter,
Sigma 10m(big wet saw).
Yeah i use sigmas:lol:
No probs with mine and are superb cutters as my work shows.
I know guys with less capable cutters and struggle on,it's the quality of sigma that draws me to them plus i trained on them too,my main cutter the 3B cost me £150 in a tile shop who i was doing work for so it was a bargain,that was 4 years or so ago and it's still great.
I had the less spec'd 5B sigma before that and it sold like a hot cake !!!! over 30 phone calls, lol.

Reply to How many lads use sigma cutters then?? in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
Can you tell me what the best mitre cutter out there for cutting chrome tile trims. Is there a...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Good Morning,new member here, been in the game 25 years, but never too old to learn stuff. I...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
How many lads use sigma cutters then??
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%