Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss How many lads use sigma cutters then?? in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

P

peckers

i remember driving by and seeing you doing it mate (i only live a couple of miles away) i should of pop in and said hi :thumbsup:
you could have brought us some bacon butties in m8 :lol: when i was tiling that we ran out of adhesive and went to tile flair across the road to get some and they refused to let us have some:thumbsdown: even though i had an account with them. Not supplying the opposition i was told:lol:
Has it changed much since i first did it???

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
you could have brought us some bacon butties in m8 :lol: when i was tiling that we ran out of adhesive and went to tile flair across the road to get some and they refused to let us have some:thumbsdown: even though i had an account with them. Not supplying the opposition i was told:lol:
Has it changed much since i first did it???

still looking good mate :thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

I've had rubis but have bought a sigma and they are well built, it's the pulling bit that I find hard to get the hang of

Man of your age should have perfected that by now..
lol-022.gif

Reply to How many lads use sigma cutters then?? in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
Can you tell me what the best mitre cutter out there for cutting chrome tile trims. Is there a...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Good Morning,new member here, been in the game 25 years, but never too old to learn stuff. I...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
How many lads use sigma cutters then??
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%