Guest viewing is limited

Discuss How much for white Adhesive. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Ken Bruty

TF
Arms
Bedford
I used to use Benfer products a lot when my supplier stocked it, the benfer grey rapid is amazingly quick at grabbing the tiles, but the leaderflex I found very unpredictable in terms of drying times, sometimes it would take hours, and I would have to come back to a job the next day, or it would go off in the bucket 15-20mins after mixing, and that's by hand as well!

P

Perry

20k BAL SPF (white) from Topps @ £24.14 a bag! I'm being ripped off, but where else can I go in West London?

I've just seen on the Topps website 20k Palace Easiflex S-Part Flexible White for £18.78. I have not seen this in store - anyone else tried it? Cheers Sean
Sean where are you buying it at that price i thought there was loads of places around the Ruslip area I am from Beaconsfield used to work quite abit around your way for years

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
Sean where are you buying it at that price i thought there was loads of places around the Ruslip area I am from Beaconsfield used to work quite abit around your way for years
PJC - Only just got back from my hols at the weekend - I buy from Topps South Ruislip, Topps Uxbridge and Topps online. Can you recommend a cheaper place? cheers Sean

P

Perry

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
manchester
20k BAL SPF (white) from Topps @ £24.14 a bag! I'm being ripped off, but where else can I go in West London?

I've just seen on the Topps website 20k Palace Easiflex S-Part Flexible White for £18.78. I have not seen this in store - anyone else tried it? Cheers Sean
sean that palace easyflex s1 flexy white will soon b in a topps bag for £10.99 inc vat :thumbsup:if not already?

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
sean that palace easyflex s1 flexy white will soon b in a topps bag for £10.99 inc vat :thumbsup:if not already?

Cheers for that Andy. That would make a massive difference to my profit. So you are saying that soon (because I just checked the Topps website) a single part flex (white) will be available in Topps (probably under the name of TOPPFIX)? I'll keep an eye on their website. Cheers again Sean

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
Should think any tile shop other than topps i only buy large amounts direct from PCI what about youens they used to be ok but any small tile shop would give you a better deal if you brought from them regularly

Ceramic Tiles West London. Wall & Floor Tiles Watford, High Wycombe
PJC, I tried Youens about 2 years ago and asked them about trade prices. They were really expensive, miserable and not really too much help to me. I found that the small independents really operate a 'closed shop'. i.e. they don't like giving work to new faces and they don't like giving discounts to new faces. I must say that Topps gave me the break I needed, but I now feel that there are better deals on materials out there. It's just finding them that the problem! Cheers Sean

Reply to How much for white Adhesive. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
Most tutorials suggest 'pushing firmly'. How do you know how firmly, and how can you ensure that...
Replies
Views
I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
How much for white Adhesive.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.