Discuss How much? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

I will find out through time how the job goes, in a way I hope it does go toots up but in another way I hope it doesn't as I don't like to see people getting treated like that.
"You pays your money, you takes your chance"
It's been said time & time again, people will pay top money for their tiles then go with the cheapest quote.
Sometimes you feel as if you are fighting a losing battle & wonder why bother with doing things properly when a "tiler" can do it for half the money.. [emoji35][emoji35]

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to How much? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/tiling-rates-per-square-meter-per-day-how-much-do-tilers-cha...
Replies
Views
Tiling Rates Per Square Meter / Per Day – How much do tilers charge? I know this is a hard...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB