Discuss Hows everybody doing... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

MSB Tiling

Hi everyone, just wondered how everyone is doing work wise in your area?

I am from Chesterfield and there just doesnt seem to be anything about. Been Bitting and Bobbing for about 3 weeks now. Luckily I started off great after xmas and that is tiding me over for now, but that wont last much longer.

I feel like ive tried everything but not getting the returns. :thumbsdown:

So basically im bored at home wanting people to talk to lol.

Cheers Mark
MSB Tiling Services

D

Deleted member 9966

you've come to the right place if you're looking for a place to gassbag Mark :yesnod: :lol:

times are tough for quite a few tradespeople at the moment so just be safe in the knowledge that you're not the only one. I would even go as far as suggesting that it seems to be as tough now for you guys as it was at the start of 2009 when we were all feeling the bite of the recession. I know some lads tried to ride it out as best they could, some got jobs outside of the tiling industry to tide them over, and then there were other guys whose work carried on at a reasonable rate. sometimes I just think it's luck of the draw if you've tried all the marketing options available to you.

keep your chin up. we know what you're going through. put yourself and your family first :thumbsup:

Reply to Hows everybody doing... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views
G
Hi guys, sorry for long post, just after a bit of advice regarding my first proper complaint...
2 3
Replies
Views
D
How do I drill a hole in a steel bath. Or cast iron bath. Instructions on drilling into baths...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
Although I've been a member for a little while I have just started reading through different...
Replies
Views
StevieBoy
S
D
Drilling a hole into a Belle bath. Fitting Victorian taps. Drill steel baths. Project fitting...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Hows everybody doing...
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.