Discuss Hows everyone doing? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

Awwh, GREAT to hear from you, we missed you, really we did - and still mention you quite a bit!! Do you still do your blog? Lost all my favourites when I swapped computers and missed my wivers fix... :lol:
please may I have the link again? Try and get it published on kindle... you can even charge a bit for it then... I'm following a blog for 99p a month, not a lot for anyone to pay out but it will add up in your case I reckon!

Your little one is going to get some great bedtime stories :) - congratulations!

So apart from making babies, what else are you up to?

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wivers

Hello Mossy.... hows the business?

I'm working for Arla Foods now, they make all the milk in the supermarkets and anchor butter etc.

I'm a Transport Supervisor so i have to make sure the lorrys get the milk to where it needs to be when it needs to be there, and a load of other boring stuff.

I see that trees grown in yer picture mossy, must be all that mosaic compost lol

Last edited by a moderator:
U

user123

Hello Mossy.... hows the business?transport

I'm working for Arla Foods now, they make all the milk in the supermarkets and anchor butter etc.

I'm a Transport Supervisor so i have to make sure the lorrys get the milk to where it needs to be when it needs to be there, and a load of other boring stuff.

I see that trees grown in yer picture mossy, must be all that mosaic compost lol

Yep, got a car, hatchback, Chevrolet Tacuma, perfect, the tree is still the same size but have done more since then - take a look at the albums. And your blog address is?

So how do you like your job then?

Reply to Hows everyone doing? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone, I'm getting towards the end of a major renovation that has taken 4+ years so don't...
Replies
Views
Tiling Rates Per Square Meter / Per Day – How much do tilers charge? I know this is a hard...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/tiling-rates-per-square-meter-per-day-how-much-do-tilers-cha...
Replies
Views
I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, after some advice. Am just a sole trader and work on my own. Recently I have just...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Hows everyone doing?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.