UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss I broke my baby. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Well, i put my Rubi D200 Diamante cutter on top of my tool box in the back of the van whilst i lifted something out, then shut the side door and forgot about the cutter..

few hrs later i left the job and went a round a corner and heard a loud thump in the back of the van... **** i thought.. when i pulled over the cutter had slid off the tool box and onto it's side and smashed the stainless steel table from it's mounts...FFS she is broke..:mad2:

It is now in the careful hands of dave at PHG and he is going to try and repair the table on it..

A

Aston

Well, i put my Rubi D200 Diamante cutter on top of my tool box in the back of the van whilst i lifted something out, then shut the side door and forgot about the cutter..

few hrs later i left the job and went a round a corner and heard a loud thump in the back of the van... **** i thought.. when i pulled over the cutter had slid off the tool box and onto it's side and smashed the stainless steel table from it's mounts...FFS she is broke..:mad2:

It is now in the careful hands of dave at PHG and he is going to try and repair the table on it..

oh david oh david
i like your style my son... you want a sigma wet saw dont you ;0) and if debs thinks you accidently broke the D2oo (nudge wink) she'll be ok but if she thought you wanted go a spend £700 sheets on say eerrrrrrrrr a sigma P9?? then that could be detrimental to your chin lol

mums the word :cool:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to I broke my baby. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hi, I do quite a bit of property renovation and currently have a table saw and large bridge saw...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
D
The most popular box set we have ever produced. A big hit with installers . 30...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
G
Last week I got to use the Sigma 9P on a real job, not just trying it out . It has been fitted...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
I
I don't know if anyone else has one of these, I've had one for almost a year now and recommend...
Replies
Views
S
J
So I've had my 1200 for a while now and it's done 5-600 cuts, mainly travertine, 610 x 405 x...
Replies
Views
Jelthetiler
J

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.