Discuss I don't believe it! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Pebbs

I had a pre site meeting with a main contractor yesterday and the 'architect'. I think I am still shell-shocked...

I turned up with me main man, got there and there was the end client..the project manager and an ipad thingy on the table. Next thing the 'architect' appeared all 7 inches of him on the ipad, all the way from the other side of the ocean. Then we did the walkaround, with the architect. Who said technology was great?? they were wrong, it was a complete waste of time because ipad architect couldnt see any of the details we had to run through. Now the job has been pushed back again...its ok after 5 months of delays Im losing the will to live...because we now have to do samples for ipaddy to see the photographs of.

Ipaddy does not work, some people need to get out of their chairs now and again, and get their feet dirty.

Lynn

D

DHTiling

Total waste of time and will you get paid for wasted time Lynn , i doubt it..

I am starting a job next sat/sun and it is under the control of a designer from hell i hear.. i am only correcting another bodge tilers work in the first house but then i move onto the other property on the same project with loads of tiling designed by her and she and i will fall out i am sure.. :lol:

Some of her " i will not budge on design " ideas are stuuuuupid... and do not conform to common sense.. lol lol ..

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to I don't believe it! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
D
OK so we attended the latest toolfair with our busy stand at 365-Drills. Something we took...
Replies
Views
D
How do I drill a hole in a steel bath. Or cast iron bath. Instructions on drilling into baths...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB