Discuss I feel guilty... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

My wife has been in hospital for a month, and its been really hard work juggling work, getting kids ready for school etc and going to the hospital everyday. Hopefully she will be home next week and we can start getting life back to normal... I went to the pub tonight with the kids and my wife's parents and her brother and his family for a meal...Now im feeling guilty knowing she is sat in hospital while we are out enjoying ourselves :thumbsdown:

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
I agree with all of the above comments - there is nothing to feel guilty about - Your wife will I am sure understand and don't forget the effect all of this would have on the kids...they need some quality time with their dad as well. Don;t feel guilty - think of it as recharging. Hope your wife is getting well and will be back in form soon.

Reply to I feel guilty... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
I'm sorry for not posting for a bit. As some of you know my mum wasn't well...but...
Replies
Views
I've been working on a complete bathroom install recently. It was a bit of a different design...
Replies
Views
D
last year was my first 12 months part time tiling- full time house hubby,,,,,what a bloody...
2 3
Replies
Views
G
At last I got to meet a few well known tilers...well to me anyway. These are guys that have been...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
I feel guilty...
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.