Discuss I have my moments... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Pebbs

Here I am today, normal stuff, fighting over payments, doing estimates, when the post arrives.

First one I opened from the Metropolitan Police..which read

NOTICE OF INTENDED PROSECUTION - REDLIGHT OFFENCE

Vehicle Reg ........ Ford Transit for an alleged offence..........blah blah blah.

The bimbo in me took over, and I instantly thought one of the lads had been caught in a Redlight district trawling around for something more than a couple of bags of adhesive, and had been pulled over. I was on the phone like a shot, going nuts! Then I read it again, a redlight offence is when you jump a red light.......:oops:ummm well nobody ever told me that......that will teach me to read the info before I accuse someone of being a curb crawler...

Lynn

Reply to I have my moments... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

G
If I ever was cool that is.. For the past year I have been working with my brother since our...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
D
Had a woman call me this Monday morning in some distress. She asked if we (365Drills) could...
Replies
Views
peckers
P

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
I have my moments...
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.