Discuss I so need a holiday.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

CJ

TF
Arms
Somerset
We went to "Les Orangers" in Hammamet the first week of June. Cracker of a place.......all inclusive 24 hours a day. Even sitting on the beach with ya feet in the water.

Need another holiday already.........so we may go somewhere in September.
The joys of kids growing up and leaving home. Oh, and no more mortgage.

:thumbsup:

Hell......Egypt is looking dodgy. Cheap, but dodgy.

CJ

TF
Arms
Somerset
Yes mate, nice enough place, I won't be going back any time soon! I got my money's worth out of the toilet :)

We went when my lad was still young enough to come with us oldens......it still makes us snigger. Fighting to get to the lavy as we BOTH had the squits at the same time.
Then the day after we both thought we were over it........we went for a quad bike safari. Sand in the desert is NOT as soft as you think......and we both had to fight for the lavy when we got back. :lol:

Oh the memory's.

Would go again.......but take our own lav roll.

Reply to I so need a holiday.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi there. Wondering if anyone can help? We had a path laid using reclaimed quarry tiles on top...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB