Guest viewing is limited

Discuss I think my dog has issues! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Pebbs

Mike that is a worry, she keeps on doing it, Your going to have to get some of those kiddy proof socket covers.
I walked boxer doggie for ages the other morning because I knew I had to go out on site. When I returned I thought I had been burgled! He had managed to open the fridge, drag everything out and demolish it packaging and all. From there he had found a bag of sugar in the cupboard and dragged it through the house and covered everything in his slobber gobber. Then he had got into two boxes of drawings and decided to have a tear up! :yikes:
Next time hes coming out with me and one of the labourers can walk him in the park, I cant leave him for any length of time.

Pebbs

M

mikebidd

Mike i cant believe how many punch lines you can get into one thread lol. Others are quality as well.

Shes a Staff / pig and will eat anything when i had too get a locksmith out he sprayed wd40 al over the locks which she decided too lick half an hour later and in an emergency vets £195 lighter :yikes:we found out she was allegic too it as she swelled up like a balloon iv thretened too spray the cables in it but wife says no lol

Those plastic covers sound a good idea ill go up and get some in morning.

Please feel free too carry on aiming your nasty puns at my daisy dooos lol

D

david campbell

pets are great for chewing things they shouldn't!

2 of my rabbits have had the compulsion to chew wires,not funny when your trying to keep a straight face (and avoid having to bung)with the sky engineer and claim you don't know how the wire got "gnawed" whilst my big eared friend watches enthusiastically as the cable is being repaired from the comfort of the sofa.

also had one who ate a fiver,what a mess he left the next day:oops:

M

mikebidd

When you tell daisy off she gets in her "crouching tiger hidden dragon" stance and howls in a high pitched singing type way with her tail shaking like mad.

If you tell her off properly she cowers and shakes for ages and if you move your feet or hand too quickly shes even worse that can last days when we first got her i shouted at her for eating a rug. And he cowered and weed herself since then i cant do it properly.

I got this dog through my sister in law who knew off some kids "abusing" her too make her a "hard " dog luckily she was only about 9 week and shes come on alot since shes Massive now and a lot bigger than most staffs even the boys lol. Ses just a tad dappy lol

Reply to I think my dog has issues! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I’m ripping out a failed existing tiled floor. Tiles had not been back buttered so...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
I think my dog has issues!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.