Search the forum,

Discuss I want a new van in the General Business Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Uk
I’ve got a 17 plate LWB Renault Trafic, i did moan at the start of my ownership but it’s actually a really versatile van.
And it only cost £10900 plus vat pre reg from Renault Retail, and came with 3 years 2 months warranty and roadside assistance.
Had it valued recently at £9300 plus vat with 18000 miles on it. :)

I find it best to buy at Christmas as the deals can be really good.;)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Not really , it's down to budget , can't think there are many bad vans being made nowadays
It's usually more the engines to be fair. Those cross-over ones when two brands go quids in on one model but both name it as their own can suck.

But then again some rock as a result I guess so that wasn't helpful at all lol

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Uk
That sounds like a great deal. Will have a look. What were your original moanings about ?

Small things like the DAB radio reception and coming out of a Transit Custom it didn’t have the insulated bulkhead and that it ran on adblue.

S

Spare Tool

Which size custom do you have?
SWB low roof...it fits a 8x4 in corner to corner long as you don't run the racking right across bulkhead..
wp_ss_20190322_0001.png

Reply to I want a new van in the General Business Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I am a noob trying to tile our shower. Since the old tiles were taken off, some of that wall material has been taken off as well, so everything had to be smoothed. After smoothing with some...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can be found HERE but is quite long so not as easy to find specific posts. So tell us what you are up...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in preparation for tiling. A couple of days after there's a lot of very fine cracks which have appeared, you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement