Guest viewing is limited

Discuss i'am Driving my kid's car around!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

my daughter who when to study in Canada i bought her a sazuki swift when she passed her driving test ,and she asked me if i would use it when she was away for her to keep it in good shape , the mr's wont use it,she likes her pick-up it's automatic, so i took it out today and yes the fuel tank was empty :lol:so filled up and i have been having great fun!!:hurray: they are nippy little thing's!! it made me feel like a teenager again:yikes:i might buy myself a little sport's car NOW!!!:lol::hurray: maybe not i love me van's:thumbsup:

Reply to i'am Driving my kid's car around!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I would like to pick the forum brain, I've just driven my Dad's Spanish registered and...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
D
Today my Daughter took me to one of her sale's ( She sell's double glazing and conservatory's )...
Replies
Views
On my way to measure a job last night when the wife phones me crying, what's up I ask her in a...
Replies
Views
Bit of a long read......but it made me chuckle a lot. Pocket Taser Stun Gun, a great gift...
Replies
Views
Dougs Third Go
D
F
Anybody knowledgable on cars? In my company Hiace and Mum's Merc when the A-C goes on, great. In...
Replies
Views
Diamond Pool Finishers
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
i'am Driving my kid's car around!!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.