UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

• Thread starter Colour Republic
  • Start date
  • Replies 5
  • Views 111
  • Tags
    usa

Discuss If I am unfortunate enough to end up in hospital... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

A male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose, still heavily sedated from a difficult four hour, surgical procedure.

A young student nurse appears to give him a partial sponge bath.
Nurse", he mumbles, from behind the mask "Are my testicles black?"

Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet."

He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, are my testicles black?"

Concerned that he may elevate his vitals from worry about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and sheepishly pulls back the covers. She raises his gown, holds his penis in one hand and his testicles in the other, lifting and moving them around.

Then, she takes a close look and says, "There's nothing wrong with them, Sir !!"

The man pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her and says very slowly,
"Thank you very much. That was wonderful, but listen very, very closely......

A r e - m y- t e s t - r e s u l t s - b a c k? "

M

mikethetile

Rob

you are a rascal

LOL

which reminds me, years ago I ended up in hospital with double pnuemonia, the doctor was very worried as there was a legionaires scare on and he wanted to make sure it wasnt legionares disease so they kept taking samples untill they were sure it was pnuemonia, I was looked after by a lovely young nurse who had a wicked sense of humour, one day she came marching up the ward straight for me and I must have had a look of horror on my face as she said dont worry I only want a finger this time LOL

she realised what she had said and laughed , problem was I couldnt as it was too painfull

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to If I am unfortunate enough to end up in hospital... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

J
Just rolling home from a good job today..happy..paid..looking forward to dinner etc....had to...
Replies
Views
jamie B
J
G
Ok so this was my 1st time having wanting to attend for years. Lots of my mates go each year and...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
W
Yes my little ginger head has nearly exploded today. Firstly i was having problems with the...
2 3
Replies
Views
TJ Smiler
T

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.