Discuss Im going to have a go at this. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
Only spent a few mins on the website. Could not work out what they did with the investors money! Minimum 5k investment. Lots of graphs showing how your money can grow. You can only withdraw after 6 months, then again another 6 months later and so on. It does look really dodgy, but you have to do your own research. I did a search on their address. It looks like a residental property. I was surprised not to find any financial info on their web page. Do you send them cash or a cheque? Tread carefully.

E

enduro

Only spent a few mins on the website. Could not work out what they did with the investors money! Minimum 5k investment. Lots of graphs showing how your money can grow. You can only withdraw after 6 months, then again another 6 months later and so on. It does look really dodgy, but you have to do your own research. I did a search on their address. It looks like a residental property. I was surprised not to find any financial info on their web page. Do you send them cash or a cheque? Tread carefully.

My mate plays golf with the guy who runs it, several guys i know have been doing it with the guy for years. Still only thinking about it.

S

Stewart

I hear they go around to tile shops at night scavenging in the bins for broken tiles...then sell them as works of art and tell people they are investments..Might get Dom Littlewood to investigate this one..

Think you should do that right away. I've also heard of some some that teach too .... Think it's called "Pyramid Mosaicing" and it's spreading like wildfire and catching out the masses. I'd hate to think how much money is involved in something this size!

E

enduro

Think you should do that right away. I've also heard of some some that teach too .... Think it's called "Pyramid Mosaicing" and it's spreading like wildfire and catching out the masses. I'd hate to think how much money is involved in something this size!

They are easy to spot...here is one. concrete_pyramid_bit.jpg

U

user123

Sounds a bit to risky for me...I have heard about these mosaic scams!! ha ha

I've heard about the mosaic scams too.. You order a piece of art and it comes made up with broken bits of tile and glass and they try and cover it with grout...what's all that about?

Stay well clear.....(;0)

I hear they go around to tile shops at night scavenging in the bins for broken tiles...then sell them as works of art and tell people they are investments..Might get Dom Littlewood to investigate this one..

They are easy to spot...here is one. View attachment 28917

:lol: :lol: :lol: Darn!!! Busted!!! And I was doing so well, just so close to buying my first yacht in the Seychelles!! :lol:

S

SandyFloor

Very funny stuff :lol:

On the original topic......if this betting organisation are doing so well what the hell do they need you for? Plus according to my limited knowledge of the betting business the bookies don't like taking one extremely large bet and will lay it off to other bookies. So how does this organisation the size of bets required to give their investors a return. Thirdly even though the main business is gambling I'm not sure an investment in this organisation would be tax free.

I think you should tread very carefully. Money laundering springs to mind too. This system could be a great way to 'legitimise' cash.

Reply to Im going to have a go at this. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
O
    • Winner
So after spending the day with Derek @Sigma UK Using the full Kera Lift system, I decided sooner...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
O
    • Informative
    • Winner
so I'm currently undertaking a project at the moment with 1800 x 800 x 10mm Florim porcelain...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
Just been to look at a bathroom floor the customer wanted slate to an area of 4m2,the whole...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all. I'm about to be made redundant at the printing company I've worked at for 23 years since...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Im going to have a go at this.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.