UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss im not going to wales any more in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
as most of you know im a keen biker, and wales has some fantastic biking roads, the view on the brecon beacons takes your breath away, however every time we go there somthing bad happens.

first time, mr sorry mate i didnt see you pulls out in front of my mate and knocks him off, no injuries thank god, but over a grands worth of damage.

2nd trip my mate gets a puncture, trip back on the AA van.

3rd trip i get a puncture,trip back on the AA van, and scrap a £130 tyre that i had done about 300 miles on.

4th trip another mate gose round a bend hits a patch of spilt diesel dose a lovely slide down the road with pound signs peeling off his bike, no injuries, thank god for decent biking kit.

and yesterday put the tin hat on it, mate pulls in to the car park thought his side stand was down and it wasnt, bike gets to the piont of no return, and he drops it on the floor, scratches on the fairing, crank case, mirror, bent foot peg, about 2/3 hundread pounds worth of damage.

so I have decided I'M NO LONGER GOING TO WALES!!!

so have you ever been anywhere that just seems to be an unlucky place?

G

Gazzer

as most of you know im a keen biker, and wales has some fantastic biking roads, the view on the brecon beacons takes your breath away, however every time we go there somthing bad happens.

first time, mr sorry mate i didnt see you pulls out in front of my mate and knocks him off, no injuries thank god, but over a grands worth of damage.

2nd trip my mate gets a puncture, trip back on the AA van.

3rd trip i get a puncture,trip back on the AA van, and scrap a £130 tyre that i had done about 300 miles on.

4th trip another mate gose round a bend hits a patch of spilt diesel dose a lovely slide down the road with pound signs peeling off his bike, no injuries, thank god for decent biking kit.

and yesterday put the tin hat on it, mate pulls in to the car park thought his side stand was down and it wasnt, bike gets to the piont of no return, and he drops it on the floor, scratches on the fairing, crank case, mirror, bent foot peg, about 2/3 hundread pounds worth of damage.

Dentist
Bank
Hospital
Tax office ?????

R

Rob Z

Hi there Andy, in all the years that I had a bike, I fortunately never had an accident or mishap. Now, I haven't been on one in about 5 years.

According to what Mike just taught me (another thread), you should stay away from MOT in Wales!:yikes::smilewinkgrin:

U

user123

The country road between Rame and Redcar in Cornwall - had three car crashes there, from mild to serious, oh, and the crutch cable broke there, too, and none of the car crashes were my fault - really! and in one, which meant my car was a write off I got a hairline crack in my neck and a heck of a whip-lash and ended up having to wear one of those neck collars for months.... urrggh.. double urrghhh ....

R

Rob Z

The country road between Rame and Redcar in Cornwall - had three car crashes there, from mild to serious, oh, and the crutch cable broke there, too, and none of the car crashes were my fault - really! and in one, which meant my car was a write off I got a hairline crack in my neck and a heck of a whip-lash and ended up having to wear one of those neck collars for months.... urrggh.. double urrghhh ....

MG, glad you're ok now. Yikes!:yikes:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to im not going to wales any more in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Done a job a few months back ,kitchen in black 200x100 brick tiles ,guy absolutely made up with...
Replies
Views
D
Posted on the sparky forum.. thought i would share this with you lot..
Replies
Views
Fekin
F
W
Yes my little ginger head has nearly exploded today. Firstly i was having problems with the...
2 3
Replies
Views
TJ Smiler
T

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.