Guest viewing is limited

Discuss I'm rather embarrassed to say this, but... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

What other bands do you like, Kev?

1382.jpg

girls-aloud-300x249.jpg

takethatPA_450x380.jpg

R

Rob Z

Here you go Rob:

Homepage

The two lads are total cretins but their music is quite catchy:thumbsup: and that girl is a belter:smilewinkgrin:

Holy smokes I made it 51 seconds into a song I found on their website.:yikes: :shocked:

Now I need to go on a concentrated program of listening to some led Zep, Rush and the Who, and clear that horrible sound out of my head. :D

Or maybe I'll just run chainsaw for a few hours without hearing protection. :mad2:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
.......I think I quite like N-Dubz:smilewinkgrin:
They're on 4Music at the minute and remarkably I know all the songs:lol:
And the girl is a total babe as well:oops:

Nooooooooooooooooo!

I can't stand the chavs! The doffy or whatever his name is, is a right <insert naughty word here>!

I may like a tune or two of theirs if I close my eyes and imagine somebody else singing it but I can't, so I hate all their tunes.

T

Tenchman

I've said it before Tilers should only listen to hard driving rock music, i can't believe that one of our fraternity said they like N'dubz,

i admit i listen to other types of music as well on my ipod like i got a bit addicted to Gregorian Chant music when i worked in a monastry but at least that fits in with working on my job working on listed buildings.
I would keep your dark secrets to yourself in future MC :lol:

Reply to I'm rather embarrassed to say this, but... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hi all, First post and not entirely sure if this is the right place to post my question so...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
I'm rather embarrassed to say this, but...
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.