Discuss I'm sorry if I have offended any body on this forum. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Paul Crosby

To all you genuine tilers out there I was only getting an opinion in the first place and I was only helping fellow tilers that could come across the same problem as me were the client as refused to pay because they didn't like what they had chosen and purchased in the first place because it was inspected by the client with the builder the next day and then accepted by the client to be grout and they only complained a couple off days after the job was completed they just didn't want to pay because it was easier not to pay the tiler on there unlike off floor tiles that they had selected because most tilers will not make a claim and thats true.
So thanks for all your replies on this subject and I'm sorry if I have offended any body on this forum.

D

Deleted member 1779

I may have an alternative to court that we love using. At 365Drills when people owe us money we come down on them like a ton of bricks.

And this is what we do:

And for £2 they will send a letter before action. After that they will persue them on your behalf like rotweillers !

header_thp.png

These people have worked for 365Drills for over three years and have ALWAYS got my money back for me.

My wife was so impressed she is a Finance Director that she recomended to the board at her company they use them.

I cant believe its so cheap, everything is done online and they actually work faster than a standard local court. They use a special court.
It takes a week its that quick.

I have had companies not pay for a year, get a letter - a week to respond - in court - judgment - CCJ issued - Baliffs in. Its amazing how quick these guys do work for you.

All you have to lose is £2 quid and you cant buy a pint of beer for that these days.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to I'm sorry if I have offended any body on this forum. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
T
So.... Signed up to the forum, looked at loads of threads (found the one about poor workmanship...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, Just had the bathroom floor tiled - well almost , the builder walked off after a...
Replies
Views
StevieBoy
S
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB