Discuss Introducing myself in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hi I'm Steve Crowther aged 48 and I've been tiling for 14 yrs in and around Bridlington, East Yorkshire Also in the past 5 years I've also tiled some great projects in Harrogate, Wetherby , Ripon and even a 6 week job in Manchester.. I'm passionate about tiling and love my job ( except grouting !!!! Who does right !! ) I enjoy all aspects of tiling especially all natural stone products and creating and working on bespoke jobs ,,,, I've read posts on Tilers forum for many years now and in doing so has helped me with certain decisions and answers I've had of my own ... Thanks very much and thought I'm long overdue of becoming a member ... Thanks Steve

Welcome aboard Steve :)

Thanks for finally registering.

Look forward to see your work! Feel free to upload some albums to the forum. Click media at the top.
Thanks dan, will look into doing more things on the forum but I'm old school and never done forums or posts and all it entails .. Suppose I won't learn till I try hey ,,like I hope I've replied in the right section now ??

Hi Steve , welcome to the forum , I'm pretty new too and have had my eyes opened by the skill of some of these boys . Tiling is quite a solitary job and its nice to be part of something bigger
Thanks whitebeam,,, yeah I know what you mean and feels good to be surrounded by and have fellow professionals to share with

Thanks whitebeam,,, yeah I know what you mean and feels good to be surrounded by and have fellow professionals to share with
Hi Steve , welcome to the forum , I'm pretty new too and have had my eyes opened by the skill of some of these boys . Tiling is quite a solitary job and its nice to be part of something bigger

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Introducing myself in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

S
Hi. I'm Steve. I'm a keen but not neccessarily competent DIYer. My wife hates me DIYing because...
Replies
Views
T
So.... Signed up to the forum, looked at loads of threads (found the one about poor workmanship...
Replies
Views
W
Hi all I fancy replacing the tiles on the step on my home i am a plasterer and I've fitted...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
Bit of a strange subject title for a tiling forum, but that’s what I’ve had for the past 10...
Replies
Views
Russell brown
R
H
Hi all! Ive just joined and thought id pop in to say hello. Ive been a handyman builder most my...
Replies
Views
Diamond Pool Finishers
D

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB