UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss iOS 5.1 is out! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
iOS 5.1 is out for those with iPhones, iPads and iPods.

Update yours to see a couple of small mainly camera related improvements (moreso on the iPads it seems but I haven't got one of those).

REMEMBER NOT TO UPDATE YOURS IF IT'S JAILBROKEN!!!! It'll restore it to iPhone software and not the cymbia thing you need.

D

DHTiling

Updates are :

This update contains improvements and bug fixes, including:

• Japanese language support for Siri (availability may be limited during initial rollout)
• Photos can now be deleted from Photo Stream
• Camera shortcut now always visible on Lock Screen for iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPod touch (4th generation)
• Camera face detection now highlights all detected faces
• Redesigned Camera app for iPad
• Genius Mixes and Genius playlists for iTunes Match subscribers
• Audio for TV programmes and films on iPad optimised to sound louder and clearer
• Podcast controls for playback speed and a 30-second rewind for iPad
• Addresses bugs affecting battery life
• Fixes an issue that occasionally caused audio to drop for outgoing calls

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
All updated phone,pad and pod seem to have lost all music excepet what was purchased on i tunes store. Now got to sit and put it all back on.

If your doing it via iTunes you first need to go to 'transfer purchases from iPhone' to make sure you computer and phone have the same of everything there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P

Perry

Have the same problem here Dan virgin wont come down our road as it a private road not enough people same with bt infinity but we get 17mg download and nearly 2 up as for updating er indoors iPhone and ipad will keep them jail broken don't like paying for apps lol
The box thing around here needs upgrading apparently, and as only 30 people live in the street, they wont do it. Needs to be thousands apparently.

4G mobile will be launched before BT or Virgin sort this street out!!!!! That's how bad it is!

S

Stewart

Whats this sira japanese thingimebob, got a good mate in japan, could i impress him while talking on skyp ?

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?wqxwku

Just means you can change Siri on the 4s to understand Japanese. I have mine set for American English so I can have the female voice instead of the man and find it understands my accent better....

Reply to iOS 5.1 is out! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
iOS 5.1.1 is out for your iPhones. Go to Settings in your phone and it should check for an...
Replies
Views
J
My gmail account was hacked in to yesterday from someone in lagos nigeria. 1. password was...
Replies
Views
B
Thought I'd kick this one off. What does you guys like to do in your spare time? Keep it clean...
Replies
Views
P
Firstly apologies to everyone, for a bit of an 'absence' on posting anything on here. I have...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.