UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss What do you do in your spare time...if any? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Every other week I jam in a local pub on my guitar , trying to get to grips with gypsy jazz at the mo. Enjoy reading about finance , do my own SIPP ( pension , buy and sell my own shares. I also like messing around with bits of wood / tree / branches , spoon whitling etc , all by hand no power tools.
Table 2.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to What do you do in your spare time...if any? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
I
So after a few PM's I think I've got to the bottom of @antonio's intended thread! Below are two...
Replies
Views
AndY mac
A
Sometimes work has been hard, sometimes frustrating, stressful etc. But i can't remember the...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
H
I'm doing an ensuite refit and the customers have weighed in with 2 different set of tiles, one...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.