Guest viewing is limited

Discuss iOS4 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Matt

Now I have, just sorting my folders out. So far got it down from 8 homescreens to 3. :)

Doesn't seem slow to me so far either. Not tried multitasking yet though.

The multitasking is automatic. Whenever you quit out of an App via the home button, it stays running.

Edit: Maybe it running slow is just in my head. Never really paid attention to the speed until I read that the update may slow it down.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Ahhh, multitasking seems to be okay and works as quick as the phone does generally.

Having folders is a biggy. Loads better navigation.

A couple of apps don't work that I had, it says "only works with iphone 3gs" and suchlike, I'm guessing they just simply haven't updated their apps yet. All the important ones work, like Angry Birds :D :D

M

Matt

Ahhh, multitasking seems to be okay and works as quick as the phone does generally.

Having folders is a biggy. Loads better navigation.

A couple of apps don't work that I had, it says "only works with iphone 3gs" and suchlike, I'm guessing they just simply haven't updated their apps yet. All the important ones work, like Angry Birds :D :D

Angry Birds is the dogs danglies! It's just got 15 new levels! Woop

Having all sorts of problems updating the Mrs iPhone to iOS4. Totally screwed the phone! long night ahead me thinks!

M

Matt

12 new levels?! I've only got the latest new level (updated it just).

As for the Mrs' phone, give apple a call mate, they're brilliant and will walk your through a recovery of it, then just do the update again?

Angry Birds has just got one more theme (8) which has 15 levels I think.

The problem is the iPhone won't restore. It just keeps giving an error. Trying a few things and hopefully will have it resolved in an hour or so. The Mrs is like an angry dragon so I'll definitely be staying up until it's done :lol:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Hold the home button and the power button for 20 seconds, that'll fully reboot the phone. If you haven't tried already.

Apple got me to do something when I had an issue like that and it worked. (Can't exactly remember what it was). Also, check the itunes is the latest (which I'm guessing it is if it's the same as the one you updated your phone with).

M

Matt

Hold the home button and the power button for 20 seconds, that'll fully reboot the phone. If you haven't tried already.

Apple got me to do something when I had an issue like that and it worked. (Can't exactly remember what it was). Also, check the itunes is the latest (which I'm guessing it is if it's the same as the one you updated your phone with).

Sadly tried both. Have resulted to creating a new user account on PC and reinstalling itunes. Restoring phone on the clean itunes and then will hopefully restore from backup on the proper itunes.

Reply to iOS4 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
We have been hit by hundreds of spam accounts that are somehow passing the human anti-spam...
Replies
Views
Norcros sells Johnson Tiles UK Bathroom and kitchen products provider Norcros has finalised the...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
iOS4
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.