Discuss Iphone 4 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

Homza

You guys have a lot of options for networks. In US I have AT&T. They had an exclusive deal with Apple until this month. Now Verizon is an option. They have a reputation for a better network and less dropped calls but it is CDMA not a GSM network. I have AT&T. Works fine out here but plenty of complaints in big cities that have lots of iphone users like NYC and San Fran. Will be curious to see if Verizon does better or if the big data use of iphone users zaps Verizon's network too.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
So rumours say..

It probably will be you know. But I bet the 4's don't drop much in price. The 32GB 3 is only £50 cheaper than a 32GB 4, so you can flog them second hand for similar prices, and still buy a 5. An iPhone is an investment. Once you've bought one, you just flog the old and buy the new and it'll cost you about £100 a year. I'm on PAYG and it costs me about £200 in credit a year. Cheaper IMO than contracting it. And contracts are often 2 years, at the least 18 months on a £35-40 tariff.

Doesn't make sense to me unless you do actually use all the minutes, texts, data you get "for free" (the price you pay).

Reply to Iphone 4 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Hi - I ripped up laminate flooring on a concrete subfloor. It was my first DIY project and...
Replies
Views
Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia Tile Right About the role Seeking a Wall & Floor Tiler...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Iphone 4
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.