Discuss Iphone 4 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

because i just rang my mate who is a regional manager for the carphone warehouse and he confirmed it.
he said, that doesnt mean it will work everywhere though but out of all the networks 02 has the best population coverage of all the networks and has done sincew about 2002..

But now Orange has merged with T/mobile hence twice to mast coverage ,has he checked since..?

A

Aston

dave

when i asked him, i didnt go into that much detail so, i just rang him again... apparently, 02 is only fractionally, ahead, and he means fractionally (nothing really in it now!!)

caution: 02 has had big problems with conjestion with i-phone users in london.... so in london, he would avoid 02!

apart from that, he reckons theres nothing in it between all the network BUT its wise to ask people in your own area as when an area check is done, it tends to be by post code which doesnt really reveal the true story?

his advice was to check out you local phone outlets and ask your mates what they find good in your area..
thats the best i could find out mate ..hope this helps a bit

ed

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Brinkley

i had a blackberry on orange very expensive i now have a htc touch android phone on tmobile best phone i ever had does everything an i phone will do but cheaper my phone comes in at 20 pound a month that is with free internet, 600 minutes and 600 texts if you want a cool high def screen phone look at the galaxy x or s lol it will play vids like a tv but try to stick with the android phones as they are google supported .
i did a lot of research when getting my phone.

H

hillhead

I have my first iphone (4) from before christmas and it's pure class IMO too.
Email is superb on it, net is superb,camera is 5mp and really spot on, the retina display speaks for itself(brilliant), 9.5mm thick so thin, i have a case on mine like a tyre thread(sweet and works well,dropped 3 times already with no damage).
The apps are endless, i have a light on it(very handy).
Quite simply the best phone i'v ever had.

S

Stewart

I have my first iphone (4) from before christmas and it's pure class IMO too.
Email is superb on it, net is superb,camera is 5mp and really spot on, the retina display speaks for itself(brilliant), 9.5mm thick so thin, i have a case on mine like a tyre thread(sweet and works well,dropped 3 times already with no damage).
The apps are endless, i have a light on it(very handy).
Quite simply the best phone i'v ever had.

Well said that man.........

Reply to Iphone 4 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Hi - I ripped up laminate flooring on a concrete subfloor. It was my first DIY project and...
Replies
Views
Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia Tile Right About the role Seeking a Wall & Floor Tiler...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Iphone 4
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.