Discuss Iphone 4 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

hillhead

My iphone4 even wakes me in the mornings,lol.
I love the ease of emailing pics and all so easy, tonight i was in a bike shop and took a pic of a bike, emailed to a friend and he was back onto me straight away.
Sky news etc all great Dave, sports, even the toon army.
Ebay app,games galore too.
Great quality pics, i'v dropped mine 3 times now and the cover has saved it.
I have a gear4 cover on which looks like a car tyre thread, great.
Built in ipod handy if i had a port,lol.
I was out cycling through a forest on saturday and had the iphone tracking my route etc-GPS motionx.
I think its one hell of a phone, that prob an understatement too.
Enjoy Dave.

I can remove your account when ever you like..:lol:
mackams..:):)
Nowt wrong with Mackems dave - but I couldn't eat a whole one:smilewinkgrin:
I opted Blackberry rather than Iphone due to the 'Push' email service - this basically means you get your emails instantly, rather than with the Iphone where they are sent in batches every now and again..
Mind you ,the missus has always had Iphones and i got her the 4 at Xmas - she swears by them. They are a good phone like:thumbsup:

Last edited:
U

user123

Iphone 4... that is sooooo last year IPhone5 out in June.

OK so i'm due an upgrade and think i'll wait, could be a long wait but nothing worse than getting a phone and the new one coming out weeks later for the same deal/price:mad2::mad2::mad2:

Mama mia, that WOULD be a disaster... :lol: the above, my friends, is an example of the Italian temperament... :lol: bless...

C

Colour Republic

Mama mia, that WOULD be a disaster... :lol: the above, my friends, is an example of the Italian temperament... :lol: bless...

Palermo
5340178599_c0d19fd372.jpg

health-iq-how-to-manage-sleep-apnea-01-af.jpg

rain_of_fishes430x300.jpg

Reply to Iphone 4 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Hello, Due to slight small bumpy-ness in wall I hope to be able to level it out when setting 12...
Replies
Views
D
Hello, A recent property purchase as an investment in Florida. Home is 1-owner from new. I'm...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 60189
D
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
I am doing a shower tile installation on mold-resistant drywall and I am waterproofing with...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Iphone 4
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.