Discuss Iphone 4 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Iphone 4... that is sooooo last year IPhone5 out in June.

OK so i'm due an upgrade and think i'll wait, could be a long wait but nothing worse than getting a phone and the new one coming out weeks later for the same deal/price:mad2::mad2::mad2:

So rumours say.. nothing deffo.. i am more than happy with the 4.. and i cannot see how they can change a lot with the Iphone 5.. but like i said the 4 is fine with me.. very fine..

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
If you buy the 4 now, full price, sim free. And sold it when the iPhone 5 came out (I rate later than June for the UK personally), I can almost guarantee you it'll fetch just 50 quid less than what you paid for it. So then buy the 5, and it's cost you 50 or so. iPhone 3GS 32GB still fetch 400 - 450 on ebay.

Keep all the fancy boxes with the 4 though. :)

U

user123

prrrr. ...prrrrr.... your phone's ringing.... ah, you can't hear it yet, it's still in transit....
sHa_sarcasticlol.gif

Reply to Iphone 4 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Hello, Due to slight small bumpy-ness in wall I hope to be able to level it out when setting 12...
Replies
Views
D
Hello, A recent property purchase as an investment in Florida. Home is 1-owner from new. I'm...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 60189
D
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
I am doing a shower tile installation on mold-resistant drywall and I am waterproofing with...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Iphone 4
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.