Discuss Iphone4 close ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

I was in 4 o2 shops Dan in 6 days !! goofed about big time.
I got the small sim on sunday and told to get back in within a few days, i popped in wednesday night- " oh we can't upgrade you at 8pm"
They told me to come in next day, i couldn't as i was working well away but an o2 shop 5 mins from current job. They checked computer and said plenty of iphone4's there.
So there's me at half nine yesterday morning in o2 shop ready for action !!!
No 16GB iphone 4's in stock !! FFS.
Told me to drive 5 miles to another o2 shop( hillhead van advertising through big town,lol).
I get in there and guy says i can't upgrade you:incazzato:
We'll i was having enough !! ok i said can i sit down here and ring customer services? oh yes and i gave that poor woman the full story and told her i wasn't leaving shop without new phone or i was going to vodafone !!
The woman(customer services even spoke to the shop assistant,lol.
I got phone out all working for nothing there so customer services are going to sort something out for me,and i have plenty of extras onboard,lol.
I didn't even trade my old phone in.. lol.
I was badly inconvenienced you see:smilewinkgrin:
I'll await word on money.

:rofl: :rofl: That senario happened to me about 5 years ago, but it was Vodafone who sent me on a wild goose chase. Nobody stocked the phone I wanted so I managed to get some manager on the phone and she just said "pick any phone you want" and i'll sort it... So I picked a Nokia 8810 Sirocco which was retailing for £800 at the time :lol:, when I picked it the store rang back up to double check, well she did say any phone!

I have to say I would never pay that sort of money but I had that phone for nearly 3 years, it's a designer phone but perfect for builders as it was made from stainless steel which also covered the keypad.

Now I just have to wait another 6 months to get the IPhone 4 - by the way there is an app now that lets you find your phone if it's lost or stolen called 'Find IPhone' - there was a joke one a few months back but this one really works and is developed by Apple themselves, check it out.

It also works with IPhone 3GS but you have to upgrade to the latest 4.2 software and have an Apple MobileMe account:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Reply to Iphone4 close ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All Had a panic when we had to rip out some of our floor tiles after a plumbing leak...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Hi - I ripped up laminate flooring on a concrete subfloor. It was my first DIY project and...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Iphone4 close !
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.