Discuss Is it me? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

ian158

Ok so I show an interest in 2 complete bathroom refit jobs on mybuilder ...I have 15 positive reviews...100%...and I'm 1 of only 2 interested..the other is an electrician with 3 feedback s..no photos of his work and no website , and he gets shortlisted....how's that work then.....a spark plumbing and tiling...oh and he's a painter and decorator and calls himself xxxx electrical...no hope..although I can't complain I've got work till October but still seems daft.

I

ian158

IMO these sites are all the same and they are driving down prices by creating a bidding war online for work...

well I cant complain as this particular site has given me 12 weeks work..im not cheap...and I dont quote on just tiling jobs .ive been invited to do just tiling but dont bother..i only do refits as I like to know what im in for when I do all the prep and plumbing.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Is it me? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

R
Could you help young people learn skills for employment in construction? PT TUTOR to teach a...
Replies
Views
Rebecca Bowden
R
Last Sunday my Nissan X-Trail started to stall whilst parked. Monday morning on the way to...
Replies
Views
E
Hi everyone! I just wanted to recommend Greig the tiler... this post is long overdue! He came...
Replies
Views
aphilp
A
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
C
Hi, We are looking to subcontract in a professional tiler with a view to offering repeat work...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 9966
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB