Discuss Is this ok? Natural stone floor not level after tiling in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bill

This was my first post, I haven't raised shading as an issue and my comment in bold is hardly one from someone who is trying to wriggle out of paying the tiler. Perhaps reading all posts before making a judgement about me would help. Although there are quite a few now!
Some advice from me then...... nothing said on this forum will settle anything, legally.

The only thing the advice on here will do is either appease you or not.

Taking this forward, you need to get a Fired Earth rep in, the tiler back and possibly a sealing manufacturer expert in (by in I mean in your bathroom) so that this can be done scientifically to settle it. Distance finger pointing is like watching Midsomer Murders and guessing 'whodunnit' during the opening credits.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Is this ok? Natural stone floor not level after tiling in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

450 x 450 porcelain tiles were laid on the bathroom floor recently. One of the tile sometimes...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
We recently completed the (rectified porcelain) floor tile installation in the bathroom and...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB