Discuss is this the end in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

nybor62

TF
rotherham
looks like i may have to call it a day , with my tiling career , has some of you know im having probs with my right knee , so i have decided to take time out

my family who live in scarbourough , own a restaurant and a bar want me to go and work for them , so i have decided to take them up on there offer

untill my knee is sorted , i will remain active on here so u dont get rid of me that easy , may keep my hand in doing bits of wall tiling

keep up the good work lads , i understand if my trusted adv is removed , but has i said i shall still contribute , when sober :smilewinkgrin:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
looks like i may have to call it a day , with my tiling career , has some of you know im having probs with my right knee , so i have decided to take time out

my family who live in scarbourough , own a restaurant and a bar want me to go and work for them , so i have decided to take them up on there offer

untill my knee is sorted , i will remain active on here so u dont get rid of me that easy , may keep my hand in doing bits of wall tiling

keep up the good work lads , i understand if my trusted adv is removed , but has i said i shall still contribute , when sober :smilewinkgrin:

Sorry to hear about that Rob, no way should you lose your green badge, you haven't lost knowledge and experience.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Very sad for you Rob , i have a right knee prob to ,and i have increased my walking (in pain ) and got a dog to help me, and surprisingly it has got a lot better, i have been to the hospital and there is nothing they can do, to young for a new knee, they are no -good anyway as far as i can make -out ,you dont get full movement, and they break down every 10 years , so i take pain killers while i work on my knees, but one day i will be in your shoes m8 , heavy heart time's :hurray: But good -luck in your new career :thumbsup:

G

Gazzer

Sorry to hear this, it must be the plague among all tilers. I always say to wear knee pads and that has nothing to do with sales. As a sufferer and abuser of my knees I too was guilty in my younger days of not wearing knee pads and wondering why my dad was telling me to get something under my knees.
I am sure now though that with all the H&S stuff that people are more aware these days.
I hope it all works out for you behind the bar.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Very sad for you Rob , i have a right knee prob to ,and i have increased my walking (in pain ) and got a dog to help me, and surprisingly it has got a lot better, i have been to the hospital and there is nothing they can do, to young for a new knee, they are no -good anyway as far as i can make -out ,you dont get full movement, and they break down every 10 years , so i take pain killers while i work on my knees, but one day i will be in your shoes m8 , heavy heart time's :hurray: But good -luck in your new career :thumbsup:

How many metres a day can he do?

Reply to is this the end in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

We inherited split face tiles on a feature wall in our ensuite. In my naivety over the last few...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Hoping that once again I can get some good advice on here, you were invaluable when...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB