Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss Jakarta 600 x 300 Porcelain from Tile Giant in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

M

Matt

The porcelain tile was a very rough, matt faced tile with sort of pores on the surface. It has a different colour on the back of the tile. Kind of like a porcelain backed tile with some kind of glaze on the face.:thumbsup: very matt as oppose to satin finnish

Jakarta is a double loaded porcelain which is why it has the appearance it does, I.E the top 2-3mm is the same colour as the surface and the bottom is a different colour.

It is made with two layers of porcelain that are pressed together and then fired.

Reply to Jakarta 600 x 300 Porcelain from Tile Giant in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello everyone need advice I had porcelain tiles laid a week ago in my kitchen . The tiles...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W
Hey guys, first time poster so be kind! I had some porcelain tiles fitted in 2012, in the...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W
J
Dear Tilers, I'm desperate for some advice from someone who may have made the same mistake I...
Replies
Views
L
Hi folks, I'm wondering if somebody could help me out... I recently tiled my bathroom with...
Replies
Views
leighduffy
L
R
Hi guys, I was hoping for some advice, as I will be tiling tomorrow for the first time ever and...
Replies
Views
radiocaf
R

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Jakarta 600 x 300 Porcelain from Tile Giant
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond